Sunday, March 14, 2010

wow almost 1/2 way done BrittKnee

Well Is it ok to do my own devotional instead of using yours ? No offense . Well so far its been ok i know i can do better . But freshmen girls we need to do something like a random dance party or make a dance routine . Hint i have a christian song . A cough . Anyways the most i think ive grown with God is through worship .Even when i have a bad day i remember the songs with me . But my struggle is still reading the Bible . I dunno i feel forced when i know im not . It feels almost like a H.W ASSIMENT i know thats bad but ya . But i have read mathew 5 alot its like my favorite bible versse chapter 4 now it says...Blessed r those who r poor in the spirit for thiers a kingdom in heaven blessed r those who mourn for they will be comforted blessed r the meek for they will inherit the earth blessed r those who hunger and thirst for rightiousness for they will be filled blessed r the merciful for they will be shown mercy blessed r the peace makers for they will be called sons of god "and my favorite PART !!" Blessed r those who r persicuted because of rightousness for thier kindom is inheaven . Blessed r u when people insult you and fasley say all kinds of evil against u because of me . Rejoice and be glad because a great reward in heaven . That sticks with me to know i have cofidence in God . And people can try brerak me . But its like they can make fun of u but your still happy because u got christ and he will always be there and he is waaay cooler than the world . so thats 1 thing im getting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment